9 Nov 2006

10/ Por que no photos?

Yes. ok, I'm bein really bad at updating this. Or lazy, I don't know. All I know is that I still don't have my laptop (yawn) and also that all the photos that were on this blog have been removed (cos they were hosted on my old company server...) soooo, tomorrow me think I will come back here and upload photos from my camera, so I get the ball rolling again!
...
It's my birthday today! Been chilling all week, though had to finish some design project... (Been mad working without having my computer handy, trying to find machines to work on!) ... plan of the weekend: was gonna have a party but we'll do that next week, as there is a gig on Saturday (kindof a mini reggae festival), Gladiators are playing! AND I'll be going to my 2nd Condomble (for those of you who dont know, its an African belief in forces of nature, spirits and deities...) ceremony, this one is a big one. ... Also gonna help Ellie to make salgados (savouries) for a feria (fair) in Ribeira, and getting my hair plaited again (letting the Fro Grow, meu irmão!)

Ah yeah, and tomorrow gotta go to the Federal Police to renew my VISA!

right then. til tomorrow!

BEIJOS! XXX

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Désolée, je ne déchiffre pas tout...et je n'arrive pas à afficher les photos de tes précédents textes. T'as une solution, miss ?
Bise
Sylvaine

3:11 pm  
Blogger Sofiski said...

c paske elles ont ete enlevees du server que jutilisais! ... je vais les remettre des que je recup mon ordi! ET: felicitations a vous 2 -non, 3 NON, 4!!! ma belle! bises XXX

2:04 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home