9 Nov 2006

11/ Salvador - Where I live

ok, so ive got a bit of time on my hands, so throwing a few piccies at u, so u know wagwan:

The door of my new home:


The hallway -painted by my landlord who also lives there, Matteo:


My bedroom:


The view from my bedroom onto the Largo de Santo Antonio:



The kitchen:


The nest door neighbour's who doubles up as a bar sometimes:


Paulinho chilling by the front door


Churrasco time!

matteo, Ellie and Paulinho

One of Matteo and Ellie's girls (they're twins! Dunno if this Alice or Beatriz!)


Leather things market (bought a pair of sandals there for 20$R, the sole is made of tyre!)

Next door stall sells herbs where i buy some aloe vera and other mystic thangs:


Gang of street dogs:


Handpainted sign -you know my love for them!


Streets...




More soon! XXX

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

!!!!!!! Happy Happy BDaY !!!!!!!!
And Beware of those DogZ

3:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah c'est super d'avoir de tes nouvelles et des fotos. C'est un beau cadeau pour ton anniversaire!!!!!! Alors joyeux anniversaire de nous deux. XXXXXXbisous . Maman et phil

9:13 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ciao bellissima! Wishing you a very happy belated birthday! Have been thinking of you all week and meaning to send you a little present (as i have your address) but been very busy - so sending you lots and lots of love and hoping that you are well. Love seeing your photos, all looks very exotic and very different from New Zealand! I will write to you properly soon. Lots of love and big Kiss lucy Laila xxxxxxxxxx

5:41 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice piccies! I was just wondering where are all of the ones of you and your beautiful smiling face?

BTW Happy birthday. Hope you had a goodun. I would 've sent you a birthday greeting before except that I myself was on a coffee farm in the lush green Colombian hills and the nearest thing they had to internet was a couple of chickens! (they could have been trained as homing pigeons though)
love from Ben xxxxx

10:25 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home